Conference Devoted to 95 Anniversary NAS of Ukraine
1. Thin films technology (metals, semiconductors, dielectrics, conductive polymers) and their research methods.
2. Physical-chemical properties of the films.
3. Nanotechnologies and nanomaterials, quantum-size structures.
4. Thin film compounds for electronic devices.
5. Crystal’s growth and their physical properties.
The conference will be held on the base of famous tourist centre of Ukrainian Carpathian Mountains –complex Bukovel (Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Polyanytsya village)
The International Conferences on Physics and Technology of Thin Films and Nanosystems has a long history. The first conference was in 1975. They had over the years different statuses. Now is the periodic international conference, which takes place once in two years. Now it is one of the most famous conferences in field of thin films study in Eastern Europe. Will be publish the Conference Proceeding before Conference sessions, and the best research reports the Organizing Committee will recommends for publication in scientific journal 'Physics and Chemistry of Solid State' (ISSN 1729-4428).