The Conference is designed to provide a platform for knowledge exchange on the latest scientific and industrial results, developments in policies and deployment of this global energy technology. For this purpose the programme will be structured to satisfy the needs of both, the wider audience and the scientific specialists. The programme will offer overviews of the latest scientific findings, industrial progress and political landscape through key-note and plenary presentations. It will also provide specialised thematic sessions were details are presented in a more focused and technical manner.
Give your company or your organisation maximum visibility in Europe’s leading international biomass event. This global platform of current knowledge will attract leading key players from over 60 countries.
The EU BC&E provides:
• A high-level Scientific Programme
• Hot topic Parallel events to the Scientific Programme
• All kind of close interfaces between Research & industrial exhibitors
• Denmark is globally acknowledged as a hub for cleantech companies and as an example of sustainable development in renewables
• Danish initiatives are often cited as best practices in many bioenergy branches
• Denmark features leading companies and research organizations in large-scale applications of biomass such as co-firing, as well as in small-scale applications such as co-generation, biomass for heating, biogas, and algae. Denmark also houses important world players in the development of 2nd generation biofuels.
• The conference area and the exhibition area are located immediately next to each other, making interfacing between Conference and Exhibition a great opportunity and pleasure.