This annual Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation conference brings together academic and industry scientists intent on accelerating the development of innovative treatments for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Highlight scientific progress on drug discovery programs aimed at treating Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Increase networking opportunities for scientists to share information and resources.
- Foster interdisciplinary and public-private partnerships and alliances.
The 2012 edition of this conference attracted attendees from around the world. Attendees included:
● Academic and industry scientists engaged in drug discovery research for neurodegenerative diseases and CNS
● Business development and licensing professionals
● Alliance management professionals
● Venture capitalists and other investors
Go to your profile page
Yes, I'm attending