SANS AppSec 2014 brings you four training courses that will help you find and fix critical vulnerabilities in your apps.
- Hone your penetration skills in SEC542: Web Application Pentesting & Ethical Hacking
- Understand critical vulnerabilities and defense strategies in DEV522: Defending Web Application Security Essentials
- Build defensible applications in DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE and DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET
In addition to these popular training courses AppSec 2014 provides evening Summit sessions where you can soak in the latest application security lessons from key industry leaders and practitioners at top companies.
Evening Summit sessions, which are complimentary with any class enrollment*, enable attendees to couple SANS technical training with engaging at night talks so you can maximize your learning and minimize time away from the office.
*All course registrations include attendance at the evening Summit sessions.
For non-students, a Summit-only pass may be purchased for $100.
Look forward to seeing you in Austin! Be sure to book a room early at the Omni Austin Downtown hotel in order to be in the heart of the SANS activities and enjoy the convenience and amenities of staying at the event hotel.
SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - Kevin Johnson
DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials - Jason Lam
DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications - Frank Kim
DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications - Eric Johnson
- Receive a discount of up to $500 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, December 25, 2013
- Receive a discount of up to $250 for any full course paid for by Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- No refunds available after Sunday, February 2, 2014.