ECEES — The European Conference on Earthquake will provide the perfect platform for discussing the major topics of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology along with priority issues of global importance.
The scopes and topics of the Second European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology (2ECEES) are:
1. Seismicity of the European-Mediterranean Area.
2. Earthquake Source Physics.
3. Earthquake Forecasting and Prediction.
4. Acquisition and Analysis of Strong Motion Data.
5. Microzonation and Site Effects.
6. Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering.
7. Earthquake Scenarios, Vulnerability and Loss Assessment Studies.
8. Seismic Design Code Developments and Related Issues.
9. Performance-Based Seismic Assessment and Design.
10. Seismic Analysis and/or Testing of Structural Elements and/or Systems.
11. Seismic Analysis and Design of Tall Buildings.
12. Seismic Analysis and Design of Bridges.
13. Seismic Analysis and Design of Underground Structures.
14. Seismic Analysis and Design of Marine Structures.
15. Seismic Analysis and Design of Foundation Systems / Soil-Structure Interaction.
16. Seismic Analysis and Design of Transportation and Lifeline Systems.
17. Seismic Analysis and Design of Active and Passive Structural Control Systems.
18. Seismic Performance of Historical Monuments and Structures.
19. Earthquake Risk Mitigation Policies and Methodologies.
20. Lessons from Recent Earthquakes.
21. Engineering Seismology and Seismic Hazard Assessment.