40th COSPAR Scientific Assembly
Moscow, Russia, 2-10 August 2014
Location & Date
The 40th COSPAR Scientific Assembly will be held in Moscow, Russia from 2 - 10 August 2014.
This Assembly is open to all bona fide scientists.
Approximately 120 meetings covering the fields of COSPAR Scientific Commissions (SC) and Panels:
- SC A: The Earth's Surface, Meteorology and Climate
- SC B: The Earth-Moon System, Planets, and Small Bodies of the Solar System
- SC C: The Upper Atmospheres of the Earth and Planets Including Reference Atmospheres
- SC D: Space Plasmas in the Solar System, Including Planetary Magnetospheres
- SC E: Research in Astrophysics from Space
- SC F: Life Sciences as Related to Space
- SC G: Materials Sciences in Space
- SC H: Fundamental Physics in Space
- Panel on Satellite Dynamics (PSD)
- Panel on Scientific Ballooning (PSB)
- Panel on Potentially Environmentally Detrimental Activities in Space (PEDAS)
- Panel on Radiation Belt Environment Modelling (PRBEM)
- Panel on Space Weather (PSW)
- Panel on Planetary Protection (PPP)
- Panel on Capacity Building (PCB)
- Panel on Education (PE)
- Panel on Exploration (PEX)
- Special events: interdisciplinary lectures, round table, etc.
Selected papers published in Advances in Space Research, a fully refereed journal with no deadlines open to all submissions in relevant fields.