This Symposium provides an international forum for presentation of research in all aspects of nuclear and environmental radiochemistry.
This is the twelfth Environmental Radiochemical Analysis (ERA12). The two and a half-day meeting is a well respected international conference and is part of the events program of the Radiochemistry Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC). In recent years the Group has held these quadrennial symposia at Chester, Oxford, Maidstone, Blackpool and Bournemouth.
- Analytical radiochemistry
- The behaviour of radionuclides in the environment
- Radioactively contaminated land
- Fate of radionuclides in the natural and engineered environment
- Behaviour and analysis of nuclear and radionuclides in radioactive wastes
- Chair: Paul Thompson, AWE, UK
- Secretary: Peter Warwick, Enviras Ltd, UK
- Treasurer: Tony Ware, UK
- Exhibitions Secretary: Kinson Leonard, Cefas, UK
- Francis Livens, University of Manchester, UK
- Ian Croudace, University of Southampton, UK
- Phil Warwick, University of Southampton, UK
- Dave Wickenden, Magnox Ltd, UK