- Early bird registration21 September 2014
2 day training
(plus additional time for preparation of the post course assignment)
Who should attend?
In a world rapidly warming up and as a response to legal and social pressures, businesses need to adopt innovative and cost- effective ways to limit their adverse effects regarding climate change and support their sustainability initiatives.
The training is designed for General Managers, HSE and Environmental Managers, Quality Managers, PR and Communication Managers, Marketing Managers and Sustainability professionals who have an understanding of environmental and climate change issues and wish to learn more on ways they can develop and incorporate Carbon Footprint Strategy as per of their overall Sustainability Strategy.
• The issue of climate change and sustainable development
• Sustainability Strategy
• GHG emissions Accounting, Reporting and Carbon Regulations
• Tools for measuring the GHG emissions of services and products and their impact on your organization
• Carbon Footprint Strategy and Energy Efficiency
• The importance of water footprint
• Product Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and measuring standards
• Creation of Carbon Neutral services and products
• Carbon Offsetting
• Marketing Climate Neutral Certification
• Green Marketing and avoiding Green Washing
The Certified Carbon Strategy Practitioner training is approved by the leading UK Institute for Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) and delivers extensive and specialized knowledge for managers dealing with environmental and corporate sustainability issues.
IEMA is a leading non-for profit organization based in UK that currently has a membership of over 15,000 individual and corporate members based in 83 countries. CSE is an accredited training provider under IEMA. At the end of the training professionals have the opportunity to complete Final Assignment which qualifies them for certification. Upon successful completion, professionals gain a CCS-P Certification.
Green Event Policy
As part of our sustainability policy (since 2007), we calculate and offset the carbon footprint of all CSE events, including the travel of our attendees. Additionally, CSE is among the first organisations in its sector to have published a Sustainability Report (since 2008). A prime example of 'walking the talk'.