- Abstract submission10 January 2014
- Acceptance notification2 May 2014
- Early bird registration13 June 2014
- Paper submission12 September 2014
- Standard registration29 September 2014
The GHGT (Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies) conference is the largest conference focusing on Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS). Presentations are made over 4 days and include plenaries, keynotes, 7 parallel streams (approx 300 oral presentations) discussion panels and an extensive (600) poster contribution. An exhibition will be held in conjunction with the conference.