View Conference Proceedings
- Early bird registration30 November 2017
Building on the success of previous events, SMi's Controlled
Release Delivery conference returns for its 15th year in London on 21-22 March
Featuring presentations to analyse and evaluate latest
advancements in drug delivery, this year's event highlights include:
- Formulation of Controlled Release Delivery Technologies
and improving the design of new controlled release delivery systems
- Innovative additions to Oral Controlled Release
Delivery Technologies, to improve the pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic
properties of the drug
- Latest regulation guidance and their implications for
the pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical developments and lessons learnt during
clinical trials, through case studies with top pharmaceutical companies
Featured speakers include senior decision makers and
- Howard Stevens, Professor, University
- Ezequiel Monteagudo, Product Leader, GSK
- Joel Richard, Senior Vice President,
Peptides Development - Head of Pharmaceutical Development Dreux Site,
- Pavel Farkas, Senior Director,
Biopharmaceutics/Clinical Development, PLIVA Croatia, Ltd.
- Pierandrea Esposito, Founder and Associate
Director, SiTec PharmaBio
- Sebastian Schwier, Project Director / Int.
Technical Project Leader, Gr�nenthal
- Barry Friend, Sr. Technical Manager,
- Mohamed Albed Alhnan, Senior Lecturer in
Pharmaceuticals, University of Central Lancashire
…and more. Visit www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/odd
to view the full list of speakers and their presentations.
EARLY BIRD : Book by 30 November to save �400. Book by 15
December to save �200. Book by 31st January to save �100.