SMi is delighted to announce the return of the 14th annual Controlled Release Delivery conference taking place in London, UK on the 3rd and 4th of April 2017. Aimed at drug development experts and formulation specialists, Controlled Release Delivery 2017 will reflect on the latest innovations made within controlled release.
Drug delivery methods include oral, pulmonary, transdermal, injectable, ocular, nasal, topical, implantable and transmucosal. With oral being the largest segment, controlled-release drug-delivery systems continue to play an important role in the treatment of diseases.
With a carefully selected panel of industry experts, the 2017 event will address the latest regulatory updates and how to overcome challenges within the industry. Key topics that will be explored include: innovations in drug delivery, nanoparticles/nanomedicine & QbD, CNS drug delivery and therapeutic application.
SPEAKER LINE UP
• Howard Stevens, Professor, University Of Strathclyde
• Sudhakar Garad, Global Head of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Profiling, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
•Markham Luke, Director, Division of Therapeutic Performance, FDA
• Ren� Holm, Head and Scientific Director, Liquids & Parenterals, Janssen
• Mark Wilson, Director, Technology Licensing, PTS, GSK
• Patrick Garidel, Associate Director Protein Science, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Stephan Buchmann, Head Preformulation & Preclinical Galenics, Actelion
• John Fox, Chief Executive Officer, Merrion Pharmaceuticals
• and many more...
HIGHLIGHTS IN 2017:
• Listen to FDA evaluate generic drug development
• Novartis optimise the success of biopharmaceutical approaches for controlled release delivery
• Can lipid suspensions improve oral bioavailability? Answers from Janssen
• Insights into the opportunities and limitations to improving solubility and bioavailability with Actelion
• Hear InnoCore Pharmaceuticals discuss microparticles and hydrogels for parenteral drug delivery
Early birds available
For details or to register, visit the website at www.controlledreleasedelivery.com/globalevents or contact the team at 44(0) 207827 6000, email firstname.lastname@example.org