SMi Group is thrilled to present the 6th annual Cancer Vaccines conference, taking place on 27th & 28th September 2017 in Central London, UK. Overcoming hurdles to cancer immune response: Cell therapies, vaccine development and combination therapies.
Aimed at an audience of senior scientists and oncology specialists involved in targeted vaccines and drug research, Cancer Vaccines 2017 will provide a perfect platform to discuss pioneering clinical developments and the next generation of cancer immunotherapy. The 6th annual show will capture expert insight by honing in on new pathways with novel vaccines and immunotherapies, drug formulations, personalised treatment, immune check-point inhibitors, plus more.
Join us this September for strategic direction on vaccine commercialisation and arm yourself with the key requirements and tools for successful vaccine development through informed guidance delivered by a top panel of speakers.
• Kandeepan Ganeshalingam, Executive Director, Therapeutic Area Head Oncology, MSD
• Fatema Legrand, Senior Clinical Scientist, Genentech
• David Giljohann, CEO, Exicure
• Steve Doberstein, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, Nektar
• Agnete Fredriksen, Chief Scientific Officer, Vaccibody
• Mads Hald Andersen, Professor and Vice-Director, Centre for Cancer Immune Therapy, Copenhagen University Hospital; Founder, IO Biotech
• Adnane Achour, Group Leader, Associate Professor, Karolinska Institute
• Rose-Ann Padua, Research Director, INSERM
• Zahra Jawad, Group Leader in Discovery Technology, Agenus
Exclusive highlights in 2017:
• Exploring personalising cancer vaccines, characterising and applying the outside in approach in cancer vaccine development
• Maximising the therapeutic potential of cancer vaccines in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors
• In depth case study examples of peptide, DNA, neoantigen and MHC based vaccine development
• Assessing the use of preclinical data for cancer vaccines