The SMi Group is proud to announce the return of the 12th annual ADMET conference taking place in London on the 12th – 13th June 2017.
Join our expert speaker panel at the 12th annual ADMET conference for yet another successful run! Presenting new developments, case studies and challenges in the areas of DMPK. PBPK, PKPD, in vivo/ in vitro/ in silico, transporters, hazards and safety assessment, ADMET modelling and many more!
This event will explore ADMET technologies which determine properties of a drug candidate in the preclinical stage of drug discovery, structure based prediction of ADME properties, PK/PD modelling to validate drug targets and toxicity and many more.
ADMET 2017 will provide a series of practical case studies delivered by leading industry experts that will provide executives with useful tools and best practices to:
• Predict drug design interaction
• Evaluate drug design interaction
• Use a population pharmacokinetic approach to assess DDI
• Review the structure based prediction of ADME properties
• Learn about In-Vivo drug-drug interaction
• Optimise human ADMET studies to assess clinically-relevant drug bioavailability
• Gain insight into PK/PD modelling to validate drug targets and toxicity
12th annual ADMET Conference
12 – 13 June 2017
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact tel: 44 (0) 207 827 6012