View Conference Proceedings
- Early bird registration31 August 2018
Gold Sponsor: Leonardo
Sponsors: Intelsat General Corporation and Rafael
SMi Group are delighted to host in London the fourth annual Airborne ISR Conference.
Whether you wish to hear from leading ISR platform programme manager, technical experts involved in BLOS data links, officers delivering new optronics and sensor suites or insight into the latest power and engine performance – Airborne ISR 2018 will provide you with the solutions to maximise your future capability.
Covering direction, collection, process, dissemination and targeting, Airborne ISR aims to thoroughly analyse the intelligence chain and deliberate best practice for the enhancement of ISTAR capability. Drawing on respective nations ISTAR structure, operational feedback and training, to explore the doctrines and strategy necessary to develop this vital asset.
Importantly, the conference will also benefit from the guidance of technical leaders from research and industry, whose insight into the latest platforms, systems and sub-systems will provide greater awareness of existing and future capability for the modern operator.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
At this year's conference there will once again be an array of networking opportunities:
• Meet and network with service providers as well as military and government end-users from around the world that make up the attendees and exhibitors at this year's conference
• More than three and a half hours of networking during the conference days
Hear the very latest advances from Air Forces, ISR Platform Programme Managers and Joint Force Commands related to:
• Beyond line of sight communication systems
• Network enabled capability within ISR platforms to support data telemetry
• Developments from research and industry that are shaping the next generation of ISR & C2
• Platform updates from assets that are revolutionising airborne situational awareness
• Sensor suite research and development
• Consideration of the power, performance and cooling of airborne platforms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Operational commanders
• ISTAR strategy and capability development
• Programme managers from defence procurement
• Those at the forefront of operator training
• Defence research and development
Industry - those developing the next generation of:
• Manned and unmanned Platforms
• Sensor payloads
• Mission systems
• Command and control solutions
• Simulators and synthetic training
This event is CPD accredited.
• BOOK BY 31ST MAY AND SAVE �400
• BOOK BY 29TH JUNE AND SAVE �300
• BOOK BY 31ST AUGUST AND SAVE �200
For more information and to register your secure place visit http://www.airborne-isr.net