AD/PD 2017, the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases and related neurological disorders, will build on the well-earned reputation of previous AD/PD Conferences for unraveling the mechanisms and improving the treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other related neurodegenerative diseases.
Renowned for its broad, multidisciplinary approach, it uniquely brings together these diseases through exploring overlaps and congruent results, to provide attendees unparalleled and powerful insights into all the latest research and developments, clinical trials, and treatments.
AD/PD is the conference for all those engaged in the neurodegeneration field, from basic scientists to clinical investigators, and from established leaders to young upcoming talents. AD/PD is your opportunity to present your findings at the international level.
Abstract Deadline: September 29, 2019
Early Registration Deadline: December 14, 2016
Join us in Vienna, one of the most classical cities in Europe.
- Abraham Fisher, President
- Roger M. Nitsch, Executive Organizer
- Manfred Windisch, Executive Organizer
- Prof. Gerhard Ransmayr
- Prof. Peter Dal-Bianco
- Prof. Reinhold Schmidt
- β-Amyloid Diseases
- TDP-43- and C9orf72-Related Diseases
- Vascular Dementia
- Prion Diseases
- Huntington's Disease
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Lysosomal and Storage Diseases
- Psychiatric and Epileptic Symptoms
- Patient Care
Please see the website for a breakdown of the themes.
- Disease Mechanisms, Pathophysiology
- Therapeutic Targets, Mechanisms for Treatment
- Drug Development, Clinical Trials
- Imaging, Biomarkers, Diagnostics
- Genetics, Epidemiology
- Cell, Molecular & Systems Biology
- Animal Models
- Dementia, Cognitive & Motor Dysfunctions
Please see the website for subtopics.