- Paper submission31 December 2016
- Acceptance notification15 March 2017
Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Conference Proceedings of ELNANO-2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and etc).
Please pay attention to the following conference topics:
1.MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
2.BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Remote sensing;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Power Electronics;
- Paper Submission: December 31, 2016
- IEEE ELNANO-2017: April 18, 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Final Registration for Participation: March 20, 2017
- Paper Acceptance Notification: March 15, 2017
- Final Papers Submission: March 10, 2017
- Response of Reviewers: February 20, 2017
“No-show” papers won’t be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All accepted papers which were oral (or poster) presented at the IEEE ELNANO-2017 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar).