What is Immuno-Oncology: An Introductory Overview?
- Immuno-Oncology: An Introductory Overview is a rapid and progressive one-day course held at a convenient airport location
- Leading experts share their knowledge and experience face-to-face
- This immuno-oncology course provides thorough overview of this rapidly evolving subject
- Immuno-Oncology: An Overview is taught by expert faculty and
developed specifically for pharmaceutical, medical technology &
biotechnology industry personnel
- The day involves lectures, discussion and question and answer sessions with our experienced and knowledgeable faculty
- It is ideal for individuals with little understanding of
immuno-oncology and equally beneficial to those with existing basic
knowledge enabling further insight to the subject through detailed
presentations and discussion with Healthcare’s leading faculty
What will I learn from this immuno-oncology training?
- This training provides an overview of immuno-oncology
- The basics of tumour immunology
- The essentials of immunotherapy and its application in cancer medicine
- Examples of how biologics work in the practice of oncology and the challenges presented
Topics included in this immuno-oncology training:
- The Immune System – A Guide
- Introduction to Immunotherapies
- Overview of Immunotherapy in Cancer
- An Example in Practice – Lung Cancer
- An Example in Practice – Melanoma
Dr John Curnow, Senior Lecturer, School of Immunity and Infection, Birmingham, UK
Geoffrey T Gibney, MD, Co-leader, Melanoma Disease Group, Georgetown-Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center and MedStar Network, Washington DC, USA
Mark Socinski, MD,Executive Medical Director, Member, Thoracic Oncology Program, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, Orlando, FL, USA
Is this immuno-oncology course for me?
This immuno-oncology training course is designed to meet the broad
information and education requirements of a range of pharmaceutical and
biotech personnel from R&D, medical affairs, regulatory, strategic
marketing and and many others from both science and business functions.