What is Immuno-Oncology: An Introductory Overview?
- Immuno-Oncology: An Introductory Overview is a rapid and progressive one-day course
- Leading experts share their knowledge and experience face-to-face
- This immuno-oncology course provides thorough overview of this rapidly evolving subject
- Immuno-Oncology: An Overview is taught by leading faculty and
developed specifically for pharmaceutical, medical technology &
biotechnology industry personnel
- The day involves lectures, discussion and question and answer sessions with our expert faculty
- It is ideal for individuals with little understanding of
immuno-oncology and equally beneficial to those with existing basic
knowledge enabling further insight to the subject through detailed
presentations and discussion with Healthcare’s experienced and
What will I learn from this immuno-oncology training?
- This training provides an overview of immuno-oncology
- The basics of tumour immunology
- The essentials of immunotherapy and its application in cancer medicine
- Examples of how biologics work in the practice of oncology and the challenges presented
Topics included in this immuno-oncology training:
- The Immune System – A Guide
- Introduction to Immunotherapies
- Overview of Immunotherapy in Cancer
- An Example in Practice – Lung Cancer
- An Example in Practice – Melanoma
Dr John Curnow, Senior Lecturer, Institute of Inflammation and Ageing, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
Dr David Chao, Consultant in Medical Oncology, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK
Dr Clive Mulatero, Consultant Medical Oncologist, St James’s Institute of Oncology, St James’s University Hospital, Leeds, UK
Is this immuno-oncology course for me?
This immuno-oncology training course is designed to meet the broad
information and education requirements of a range of pharmaceutical and
biotech personnel from R&D, medical affairs, regulatory, strategic
marketing and many others from both science and business functions.