View Conference Proceedings
- Early bird registration31 January 2017
- Standard registration15 May 2017
As the global healthcare industry
grows, temperature controlled logistics rapidly evolves along with it. Factors
such as the ever-changing regulatory requirements, diverse array of biopharma
products entering the markets, and new technology emerging daily, are causing
companies to face the challenge of constantly adapting their supply chain
processes and staying ahead of the curve.
Responding to the evolution within
the industry, SMi is proud to announce the return of its leading 12th
annual Cold Chain Distribution event. Returning to London in December,
this year's event will remain at the forefront of innovation.
huge interest from leaders in the field, we have worked closely with an expert
panel of speakers to present an agenda that is shaping up to be the best Cold
Chain Distribution event.
This year's event will continue to lead with its unrivalled panel of experts
bringing you the most insightful presentations from our confirmed
- Tony Wright, CEO, Exelsius
- Chris Wallace, Senior Director - International Supply Chain, Sanofi Genzyme
- David Spillett, Key Account Director, World Courier
- Mark Edwards, Managing Director, Modalis Ltd.
- Amelie Ermel, Production Senior Specialist Associate, Eli Lilly
- Stephanie Fitt, Sales Manager UK & Scandinavia, EMBALL'ISO
- Stephen Mitchell, Quality Lead Logistics Partnership, GlaxoSmithKline
- Umit Kartoglu, Scientist, World Health Organization
- Martin Fitzgerald, Deputy Director General, European Association of Pharmaceutical Full Line-Wholesalers (GIRP)
- Glyn Stacey, Director of the UK Stem Cell Bank, National Institute For Biological Standards And Control
- Bob Hayes, Director, SeerPharma (UK)
- Tim Wood, Technical Service Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Gianpiero Lorusso, Supply Chain Director, Merck
There has been a recent surge in
temperature sensitive products entering the supply chain and the need for a
streamlined temperature controlled supply chain has never been more important.
Cold Chain Distribution 2017 looks at why companies must revisit their
logistics, quality, and security procedures implemented to ensure they are
keeping pace with this exponential growth.
event will look at the fundamental question of how to keep costs low &
quality high, while remaining compliant to global regulations.
for 2017 include:
- GPS temperature monitoring
- Temperature data management
- Temperature controlled freight options
- GDP Regulatory Requirements
- Identifying Future Trends
Who Should Attend This
Chiefs, Directors, VPs, Heads,
Managers of Cold Chain Distribution, GDP, Supply Chain Operations/ Quality,
Logistics, Regulatory Affairs, Distribution, Clinical Supply, Export from
Pharmaceuticals, Biotechs, Healthcare and any solution providers relating to
cold chain distribution in the pharmaceutical sector.
Past Attendees include: Abbott,
AbbVie, Actelion, Alliance Healthcare, American Airlines, Baxalta,
Boehringer Ingelheim, Cell Therapy Catapult, DHL, FedEx, Genzyme Europe
B.V., GlaxoSmithKline, GW Pharmaceuticals Ltd, IAG Cargo, Marken Ltd., MHRA,
Mundipharma International, Napp Pharmaceuticals, Norgine, Pfizer, Roche,
Sandoz, Sanofi, SeerPharma, Takeda, Teva Pharmaceuticals, The Blood Transfusion
Centre of Slovenia, Thermo Fisher Scientific, UNICEF, Wockhardt UK, World
Courier and many more!
Book by 14th July to save �400.
Book by 29th September to
Book by 31st October and