- Abstract submission16 March 2017
- Acceptance notification30 March 2017
- Early bird registration4 May 2017
- Standard registration6 June 2017
2017 Singapore Conference on Applied Psychology (SCAP 2017), organized by East Asia Research and supported by Hong Kong Shue Yan University and Singapore University of Technology and Design will be held in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore. We invite researchers & practitioners from all fields of psychology research & practice to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Applied Psychology.
You are invited to attend and participate in this annual international conference which offer numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences and to establish business or research relations for future collaboration.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 29th to 30th June 2017.
Special theme for SCAP: ‘Connecting Theory to Practice’
We welcome all papers on the topic of Applied Psychology to be presented at SCAP 2017.
What can you expect at SCAP 2017?
• Ample interaction opportunities for SCAP delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at SCAP
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to SCAP presenters
EAR collaborates with Springer for conference proceedings publication.
The SCAP 2017 Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer.
In today’s instant-access, real time environment, that means much, much more than ever. Especially in the scientific, technical and medical (STM) fields where Springer specialize.
From astronomy to zoology, and mathematics to medicine, you can rest assured that Springer is bringing you the best and most relevant content across the entire spectrum of disciplines.
In 2014 Springer published more than 2,400 English-language journals and over 9,000 new books, including those published by our other highly regarded imprints and publishing houses, including Adis, Apress and BioMed Central, to name a few. Librarians, researchers, students and faculty at the world’s most prestigious research institutions – academic, corporate and public – have come to trust and rely on Springer’s high quality content in five main fields: science, technology, medicine, business and transport.
Who should attend?
National and Local Government, Provincial
Government and Municipalities