Taking place on 19 September at One Birdcage Walk, the 3rd Bus and Coach Engineering Seminar will enable you to discuss the most cost-effective and reliable options for current and future regulatory compliance. Hear from an array of operators who will share their experiences of maintaining fully electric, hybrid, hydrogen and Euro VI diesel buses so you can make an informed decision about your future investments.
Discuss what the bus industry of the future will look like, in light of future regulations, technology developments and the changing customer expectations at one of the following round table discussions:
- Powertrain innovations: What is in development for buses and coaches?
- Manufacturers’ recommendations for compliance with low emissions and clean air zones
- Approaches to overcoming the skills gap as the evolution of bus technology speeds up
- The potential impact of Brexit on the bus industry: will this change the course of our regulations?
- How to prepare for the new Functional Safety Standard ISO 26262 publishing in January 2018
- How do you achieve a zero emission double deck?