Future Rail Infrastructure will bring together senior decision-makers delivering major rail projects for an exciting day packed with information on the very latest infrastructure projects.
With billions of pounds of spending in the pipeline, now is the ideal time to take a strategic view of the themes affecting those working across the entire rail industry. Covering areas such as supply-chain engagement, devolution, and project delivery, this conference will give you unparalleled insights into the state of the industry and plans for the future.
Reasons to attend in 2017:
• Get the latest update on the state of major projects and the plans for the future
• Mark Carne, Chief Executive of Network Rail, will deliver Network Rail's vision for delivering tomorrow's capacity
• Michele Dix, Managing Director of Crossrail 2, discussing how to facilite the South East's growth into the 2030s and beyond
• Christian Roth, the Managing Director at South West Trains, will give a TOC perspective on the Digital Railway
• Transport for the North and Transport for Scotland will both share their experience of the impact of devolution on infrastructure decisions
• Learn about supply chain engagement and meet experts in our exclusive Supply Chain Roundtables
• More than seven hours of content with leaders from across the industry
• Over two hours of networking time with senior decision-makers
"A very useful and informative event with influential speakers and audience members"
- Team Leader, HS Rail, Costain - on High Speed Rail in the UK 2016
"An effective conference on high speed rail that helps to promote greater collaboration and understanding both within the industry and other sectors"
- Acting Technical Director, HS2 - on High Speed Rail in the UK 2016
Standard (until 31/03/17): GBP 745.00
Standard (until 19/05/17): GBP 845.00
Standard: GBP 945.00
Speakers: Mark Carne Chief Executive Network Rail, Paul Maynard MP Parliamentary Under Secretary of State Department for Transport, Andrew McNaughton Technical Director HS2, Michele Dix Managing Director Crossrail 2 Transport for London, Christian Roth Managing Director South West Trains, David Brown Chief Executive Transport for the North, Bill Reeve Commercial Director Transport for Scotland, Sir Terry Morgan Chairman Crossrail, Duncan Law Principal Programme Sponsor - HS2 Route Investment Network Rail, Victoria Hills Chief Executive Officer Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation, Gren Edwards Director of Rail Costain, Michel Ruesen Managing Director EEIG ERTMS Users Group, Anthony Smith Chief Executive Transport Focus