School age population growth is exceeding the current and projected capacity of schools. Government and non-government sectors are investing heavily to build that capacity quickly. New schools are in the pipeline and upgrades are occurring at existing sites. However, planning and delivery of new schools and school upgrades is a complex issue with many stakeholders. Challenges lie in funding, acquiring land, accurately forecasting growth and delivering a school design that will meet desired educational outcomes.
The 'School Growth Planning and Delivery' conference will bring together the key stakeholders central to the future planning and forecasting of schools. The program will address the challenges impacting the growth areas and urban centres of Australia that are facing a critical point in the provision of schools to meet demand.
Attend to learn:
- Education trends driving school design
- Design solutions to manage growth
- Innovative funding and development models
- Strategic planning approaches to manage capacity
Who will attend?
- State Departments of Education, Planning and Treasury
- Non-Government School Bodies
- School Principals
- Local Government