- Early bird registration30 August 2017
- Abstract submission20 September 2017
- Paper submission20 September 2017
- Standard registration25 October 2017
The 2017 International Conference on Agricultural and Food Science (ICAFS 2017) organized by Asia-Pacific Association of Science, Engineering and Technology (APASET) and Virtual University of Pakistan, supported by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Pakistan Science Foundation and Pakistan Council for Science and Technology, will be held in Lahore, Pakistan during October 25-27, 2017. More information is available at: http://www.icbb.vu.edu.pk/
Aims and Scope
It is one of the most professional and cutting-edge international conferences in the fields of animal & plant sciences, agricultural biotechnology and food sciences. The conference aims to bring together academicians, researchers and experts for interaction and exchange of ideas and to promote the development of subject.
- New Approaches and Applications in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Animal Science & Biotechnology
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Agricultural Engineering
- Related Economics and Management
Who will attend
Experts and practitioners will present the latest innovations and advances, share their experience and insights, forecast the trends and opportunities. We sincerely invite academics, independent scholars and researchers from around the world to meet and exchange the latest ideas and views in a forum encouraging respectful dialogue. Please Register Online or download the registration form and feedback.
Please also bring this notice to the attention of any of your colleagues who may be interested in participating in the conference(Download Flyer).
Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed, Chairman, Higher Education of Pakistan, Islamabad
- Prof. Dr. Anwar-ul-Hassan Gilani, Chairman, Pakistan Council for Science and Technology, Islamabad
- Prof. Dr. Masroor Ellahi Babar, Virtual University of Pakistan