The event will bring together industry leaders, experts, stakeholders, and oil and gas professionals from different sectors of the industry, to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and technological advances.
The Conference Opening Ceremony, Ministerial Panel, and Executive Plenary Session will take place at the Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre, with the subsequent 3 days of the event taking place at the Kuwait International Fair.
Themed "Shaping the Energy Future: Integration and Diversification", the event will focus on key industry issues, complexities, and cutting-edge technology.
Session topics include:
- Upstream Integration: Strategies to Optimise Revenues and Synergies Across Oil Activities
- Diversification-Value Chain Optimisation
- Offshore Exploration
- Creativity, Innovation, and Technology
- Optimising the Downstream Value Chain
- Project Finance (Local and International)
- Drilling Completion and Technology
The state-of-the-art exhibition running parallel to the conference will feature flagship participation from NOCs and IOCs, the latest equipment, machinery, technological advancements and innovative services in the oil and gas industry. The show profile covers all areas of the industry including petroleum geosciences, exploration and production, and refining and petrochemicals.
To register, visit http://kogs2017.com/