Speakers from Vattenfall, E.ON, EnBW, Natural Power, Gemini Wind Park. DP Energy, Senvion, IDEOL, Green Giraffe Bankers, AMSCAP, The Carbon Trust and Bloomberg NEF.
Offshore Wind Europe 2017 (November 14-15) is Europe's #1 event for bringing key decision makers together from across the industry. It's the prominent hub for the very latest insights, cutting edge tech and executive perspectives you need to truly reach a sub €60/MWh project and still turn a profit.
What to expect when you attend:
- Commercially successful supply chains: Learn from project owners how to deliver the lowest cost supply chain to ensure profitability
- Optimising and upgrading existing assets: With budgets being pushed to the absolute limit, review what you can do with existing assets to either optimise or upgrade them allowing you to increase your AEP and ROI
- BOP - Cables, Electrics, Vessels, Strategy and more: Review the latest cable failures as well as 66Kv and HVDC project progression, see how the costs of electrical packages are being driven down and discuss heavy lifting and far from shore logistics
- Increase Annual Energy Production (AEP): Ensure you make the right upgrade/optimisation decisions to guarantee increased production and revenue
- Owner Led In-depth workshops: Work with owners and suppliers to see how they have presented a profitable business case for floating wind, transmissions and HSE