This event will address the transformational role digital innovation plays as utilities look to 'connect the dots' between technology, digital strategy and the customer. Attendees will have the opportunity to address the current challenges faced by utilities through industry case studies, insight from prominent experts and plentiful networking options.
The event will kick off with our Technology, Digitalisation, and the Evolving Customer keynote speech, before diving into a plethora of case studies where you will hear experiences, difficulties, and lessons learned from leading utilities including Alliander, E.ON, Innogy, Ovo Energy, Vattenfall and more.
Event Topics will Include
. Digital disruption: future trends, technologies, opportunities and challenges
. Exploiting the potential of IoT, AI, predictive analytics and automation
. The power of blockchain in creating a new paradigm for utilities and consumers
. Developing a multi-touchpoint strategy: 360� customer engagement experience
. Effective use of customer data and analytics to create new business opportunities
. Building effective digital billing and revenue collection solutions for complex products
Benefits of Attending
1. Find expert insight, whether it's digital, legal, technological or social
2. Learn from your peers and be inspired to implement improvement in your own business
3. Make lasting and valuable connections through the many networking opportunities to cement future knowledge
4. Be informed, with plenty of opportunity to get your burning questions answered by the experts
5. Tailor your experience to the needs of your company with discussion groups and social surgeries which allow you to choose your focal point
6. Allow keynote speakers to challenge your thinking and consider different ways to approach your current business initiatives