Join CDW-G and our platinum technology partner Palo Alto Networks for a Cyber Threat Workshop. Tony Chau, Palo Alto Networks Systems Engineer , will be leading this workshop where you'll get Hands-On experience with Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Enterprise Security Platform and learn about the different phases of threats and how they can be stopped at each of these phases.
You will learn the value of preventing and detecting unknown malware, zero-day exploits, APTs and other advanced cyber-attacks. Tony will also detail how you can:
- Establish policies to prevent known threats
- Enable sandbox threat analysis using WildFire to control malware
- Configure decryption and URL filtering policies to manage high risk applications
- Install policies to prevent unknown attacks and zero-day exploits on the endpoint with Traps
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am: Registration, Breakfast, Networking
- 9:30 am - 9:45 am: Introductions
- 9:45 am - 11:00 am: Presentation
- 11:00 am - 1:30 pm: Hands-On Lab with Working Lunch
If you are attending the Hands-On Lab, please bring your laptop.