The Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit is North America's only event dedicated to operational excellence in hazardous industries. Taking place in Houston February 7-9, 2018 this executive level conference will bring together over 150 Heads of Operations, HSE, ORM and Operational Excellence from manufacturing, energy, chemicals, resources, transportation and more – all industries facing high levels of operational risk.
At the event you’ll be able to hear from over 40 world class innovators including: Arkema, Gazprom, Veolia, Andeavor, Chevron and many more – all presenting at the event and there to show you how to adopt the culture, systems and processes of the world’s Highest Reliability Organizations.
Key themes for 2018 include how to:
• Assess - and improve - your company's safety culture
• Manage change - without compromising business performance
• Lay the foundation for OE by establishing principles that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
• Improve your Operations Management System to better identify – and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
• Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management - and minimize unplanned events
• Detect whether your work environments, culture and processes are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
• Benchmark your company against the characteristics of High Reliability Organizations (HROs)
If you are responsible for managing human, asset or environmental risk in your organization - this is the one event you need to attend!