• Grand Parade of Movement Disorders – NEW Session type!
• Practical Skills Workshops on deep brain stimulation surgeries, botulinum toxin injection and how to examine patients with
• Plenary Sessions on phenomenology, pathophysiology, and current diagnostic and therapeutic strategies
• Parallel Track Sessions focused on a concentrated study of a particular diagnostic or therapeutic area
• Mentorship Sessions for trainees and young clinicians to interact with accomplished senior faculty members
• Oral Poster Sessions for sharing worldwide research discoveries
• Powerful debates on controversial issues
One particular highlight of the Congress will be the Grand Parade of Movement Disorders, an evening video session, where the most interesting and unusual presentations of various movement disorders from around the world are showcased by both faculty and attendees.
For Sponsorship / Exhibition opportunities please get in touch with Jens Bitzer: email@example.com